The Tabb group conducts research in the bioinformatics of mass spectrometry.
We emphasize these elements with each project:
- Transparency: we strive for comprehensible algorithms and results
- Applicability: we address challenges for real experiments
- Open-source: we empower developers to customize our tools
- Efficiency: we aim for high-end capabilities, not high-end computers
- Vendor-neutrality: we design around common, open data formats
- Health: we focus on data from medical / clinical research
[ Vanderbilt Medical Center ] [ VUMC Search ] [ VUMC Help ] [ Vanderbilt University ] [ About MSRC ]
Vanderbilt Medical Center, 21st Avenue South and Garland Avenue
For information or comments about this page, please contact
Links contained on this page to information provided by other organizations are
presented as a service and neither constitutes nor implies Vanderbilt University
Medical Center endorsement or warranty.
This site is not a source of medical advice. The information provided on this site
is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you and
your existing physician or healthcare provider. Please contact your physician or
healthcare provider for specific medical advice and/or treatment recommendations.